Notice of the 2021 Annual General Meeting
All Members of Italian Canadian Savings & Credit Union Limited (the “Credit Union”):
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Credit Union will take place on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, beginning at 7:00pm.
In view of the continuing public health impact of COVID-19, and to mitigate risks to the health and safety of our members and staff, the meeting will only be held electronically, through a web-based platform. Members who wish to participate in the virtual AGM can send a request at AGM@icsavings.ca for further instructions.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- approve minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
- receive and consider the Financial Statements and the Reports of the Directors, Audit Committee and the Auditors for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2021.
- appoint the Auditors for the fiscal year ending January 31, 2022.
- elect three Directors to fill vacancies as of the Annual General Meeting on May 19, 2021.
- transact any other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Copies of the financial statements of the Credit Union will be available at least 10 days before the meeting and can be requested via AGM@icsavings.ca.
Issued on behalf of the Board of Directors
Robert J. Gray
April 28, 2021